In today’s episode: first, we are joined by a special guest! Our pal Kamille Washington (AKA Kamillio) is tapping in again, this time to liberate Kathryn from the burden of watching Fox’s newest absurd reality TV show, Flirty Dancing. In addition to discussing this very dumb and very pure program, Andrew, Margaret, and Kamille design their own Frankenshows out of the discarded parts of reality TV shows past, and:
- Nearly end one dear friendship of many year's existence by means of a very bad (but also inspired???) joke
- Discuss how we would use an illegal knife barge
- Observe all the narrative theory you did NOT learn thanks to Kathryn’s absence
- Ponder what Jenna Dewan No Longer Tatum's hair smells like
- And, at the episode’s very end, hoist one's self on one's own petard by dragging a person who may have posted an episode of the show at 9 AM instead of 6 AM only to forget to post the very next day's show until 1 PM (!!!!)
Hopefully, you find all of the episode as satisfying as Margaret found the very last bit.